- From October 2015, students who are on a study visa will not be allowed to take holidays or breaks from their courses, other than those breaks outlined in the academic calendar (public holidays and Christmas).
- If you need to take a scheduled break during your course, you can discuss this with the Centre Manager at your initial meeting.
- In some exceptional circumstances, for example in cases of illness or close family bereavement, it may be possible to take an unscheduled break.
- You can apply for an unscheduled break in writing to the Centre Manager.
- You must attach evidence and/or documentation you have with this application. You will receive a response within 3 working days.
The Centre Manager, who manages all student holidays and breaks (scheduled and unscheduled) can be contacted at email@example.com