Return to site

Health Insurance Policy

  • Students from the EU who study at LISC are covered by European medical insurance.
  • EU students should apply for an E111 card before they arrive. This will entitle them to the same public medical cover which they receive in their own country.
  • Students from outside the EU should organise medical insurance before they arrive.
  • Should you wish, LISC can organise medical insurance for you. Our medical insurance is provided by O’Driscoll O’Neil.
Should you have any questions about medical insurance, please ask the Centre Manager (
All Posts

Almost done…

We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!

OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly